Clair de Moon 秋宵月下
With the ongoing unrest situation that affects our country in many ways, it is all the more reason why we are passionate about supporting local artisans. Carefully sourced and handpicked, our artisan baker is equipped with 40 years of experience specialized in baking mooncakes. Selecting only the highest quality of ingredients for the mooncake, each dough & paste is meticulously handmade which is then stamped with hand-carved traditional patterns that brings us down the memory lane of why we celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival - reunion.
WHAT'S IN IT?
2 x Traditional White Lotus Paste With Single Yolk 傳統廣式蓮蓉單黃月餅
1 x Traditional Black Bean Paste With Melon Seeds 傳統廣式黑豆沙月餅
2 x Shanghai Pandan Paste With Single Yolk 上海翡翠單黃月餅
1 x Shanghai White Lotus Paste With Single Yolk 上海蓮蓉單黃月餅
1 x Handwritten Message Card 手寫心意小卡
1 x Reusable 2 Tier Tangerine & Tiffany Blue Customized Box With Faux Leather Strap 霜晨月盒
**Each mooncake weighs 150-160g
- Our products DO NOT contain artificial colorings, pork lard and preservatives
- Our artisanal mooncakes are best consumed within 7 days from the day of receipt.
- Contain eggs, peanuts & dairy products.
- This gift set does not include the additional props shown in the photoshoot.
- Postage available in PENINSULAR MALAYSIA ONLY.
- Door-to-Door delivery is available within Klang Valley, kindly WhatsApp us to check on the rates.
- Kindly note that orders will be shipped from 30 August 2021 onwards.
- We will require 3 - 5 working days to prepare your orders and we will email the shipment tracking number once the orders are shipped out.
- Depending on where the destination is, your orders will take around 2-5 working days to be delivered.
- Should you have any special request, do drop us an email at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +6010-899 8348